ward and i are having a yard sale this weekend. so last night we decided to go through his things and find some stuff to sell. (extra cash = honeymoon!) and seriously, i rediscovered the man i fell in love with 7 1/2 years ago :) he doesn't throw away anything. so i found all kinds of notes, and cute little things from 8th grade that made me so happy. all kinds of things from highschool.. awards, papers, choir folders, all kinds of things that remind me of who we used to be.. it made me a little sad, but it also made me see how far we've come. we've literally grown together. and we've made it this far.. we can most definitely make it for the rest of our lives :)

i even found all kinds of sweaters and old cologne that reminds me of him when he was younger.. i got so nostalgic! i miss the carefree kids we used to be, but i'm so glad to see how far we've come, how much we've grown, and how much our LOVE has grown :)

the end!

1 comment: