I just booked the church.
How exciting is that?
I just booked the church!
I'm a real bride!

If you can't tell, I feel very excited and accomplished. It makes me want to run out right now and also buy my dress, pick out BM dresses and tuxes, oh and I also just want to get married. NOW! I just have to keep reminding myself that the wedding is over a year away and if I don't pace myself I wont enjoy it.. Eh.

I would also like to add that today I was craving really fattening, greasy, disgusting breakfast. So I decided to go to Bojangles. So I got in my car, got there, ordered, pulled to the window and then I realized.... I didn't bring my purse, or any money. Oy vey. So I had to say "Umm.. I forgot my money at home. Can you just hold that for me? I'll be RIGHT back!" So I rushed home, got my money, and came back. Most embarrassing thing that has happened to me all week :)

Okay I'm going to go celebrate the fact that I have done my first real wedding planning related item.. YAY!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment