Okay so I haven't blogged in a long, long time, but I've really had the urge lately. I just want to blog about my life.. What's going on with me, my family, my friends etc. No silly lists about crushes or pet peeves.. Just my life :) So this should be fun.


Last night Ward and I got engagement pictures taken by the wonderful Kristin Partin.. and because she's amazing she uploaded FIVE of them already and I'm SO excited. I love them so much. (They're at the end of the post.) This was kind of the boost I need to do some wedding planning.. I'll be bringing our picture to the newspaper so we can do our announcement, yay!


Its PROM SEASON which means I have been beyond busy (and annoyed..) at work with lots and lots of really fun/bratty/annoying/picky/mean/indecisive teenage girls and boys picking out prom dresses and tuxes. Oh joy.


Oh! And I went to see my sister this weekend for mother's day. And I got to spend lots of time with the most beautiful and adorable niece in the world.. But maybe I'm biased ;) I miss them and wish they lived closer. Sis, if you're reading this- move closer. Thanks.


Okay I believe that is all.. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :) Here are the pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment