this just in: I am officially a wedding crazed, planning bride :)

I have booked the church and I have made a guest list.
I got on excel last night and made a pretty fancy schmancy guest list and have a total of 180 people.. Sheesh. Way more than I ever imagined. I still don't think I'm done adding people. I just have to keep reminding myself that alot of them wont come... I guess.

Also, may I please add that this whole "not having a reception" thing really needs to catch on.. Because it is amazing. You have no idea how NOT stressful it is to not have to worry about seating charts, and a dj/band, and centerpieces. I guess I still need to worry about decorations and food for the party that is a few weeks afterwards. But I'm definitely procrastinating on that one.

I'm getting married. YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment